We each have this one life to live.How well we live it is what matters.
What’s your measure of a life well lived?
Ours is living consciously. When we live consciously we see through clear eyes, relate with an open heart, and we choose wisely. We choose who to connect with, how to relate, what we value, the work we do, and the contributions we make.
To this end, we offer retreats twice each year in beautiful locations around the world. These special events are limited to 20 people each and are for people serious about making changes in their lives.
What You Can Expect At a LIVE CONSCIOUS Retreat
Our retreats are designed to inspire you to wake up and make the most of your life. If you’re looking to live fully—freeing yourself from previous limitations, healing relationships or finding your purpose—a Live Conscious retreat will provide you with a supportive community, innovative tools, and a practical roadmap for living with gusto and without regrets. During the retreats we live in community, continuously practicing ways to be more conscious. We are awake and fully alive when we are eating, speaking, dancing, meditating and relating with one each other.
Here’s what some of our past participants have said about their retreat experiences, also known as “labs”:
Each time I go to a Live Conscious retreat I grow. I gain some maturity, some wisdom, and some grace. I also reconnect more fully with myself and what it is that I truly value. An unexpected bonus for me has been that each time I attend one of these retreats, I fall even more deeply in love with my partner, myself, and my life.
- A practice where every time you speak you bring yourself to the present moment and re-center yourself.
- Being anonymous for an entire week, and liberating yourself from your old stories.
- A week free of anyone telling you about you or giving you unwanted feedback.
- If you come with your partner, you stand a good chance of falling in love again.
- We use mindfulness practices to open our hearts and connect with our senses.
- We learn to love ourselves and others with ease.
- We take the next step in our process of individuating.
- We discover deeper meaning in our lives.
- We connect with ourselves in nourishing ways.
- We stop arguing about who’s right and wrong.
- We develop new ways to unstick ourselves when we feel stuck.
- We stop being so concerned about how other people see us.
- We free ourselves from anxiety about the future and regrets about the past.
- We celebrate our differences and become more accepting of others.
A Day In The Retreat
- Each day begins with a sensory awareness meditation to get you centered and present, followed by a daily mini-lecture that presents the underlying thinking behind Live Conscious.
- Experiential exercises, ranging from playful to profound, allow you to reconnect with yourself in new and healthier ways. Movement and music provide integration from mind to body.
- Three consecutive hours of quiet personal time, and during our longer retreats, two half-days for rest or excursions.
- Healthy gourmet meals shared with a community of people whose very presence will enrich your retreat experience.
- Practice using Perception Language so that every time you speak you bring yourself back to the present moment and reconnect with other people in respectful and mature ways.
Limited To 20 Participants
Each one of these retreats is limited to 20 participants because we want to maintain the ideal balance between diversity and intimacy. Just enough different kinds of people to be interesting, but not so many that anyone gets lost.
Every year we look for a small number of people to fill the limited spaces we have available in our retreats.
If it feels right to you, we invite you to complete a Personal Information Form, so that, together, we can help determine if attending one of these retreats will provide you with what you’re looking for.
Learn About Our Winter Retreat On The Beach
February 1st – 8th, 2020
At the environmentally-conscious resort Playa Viva in Mexico, where you can also enjoy the ocean, spa treatments and outdoor adventures.
“I’m becoming a different ‘me’ as a result of this experience. I’ll keep the relationships I formed with people at the Live Conscious retreat. I’ll stop victimizing myself. I’ll establish much better relationships with my children. I will model this new way of talking so that I am a better partner and parent the rest of my life.”
– P.T. (Colorado)